“Working with your family through the journey of early childhood intervention”
To provide an accessible and high quality Early Childhood Intervention Service through collaboration and coordination of services and resources.
- Promote the optimal growth and development of infants and preschoolers with disabilities and/or developmental delays.
- Provide children with a safe and happy environment, where children develop independence and a feeling of self-worth.
- Empower, support and inform families by providing a quality family centred service.
- Advocate for children, families and Early Childhood Intervention services.
- Maintain a high and visible profile in the community. Provide innovative, flexible service options for families and their community.
- Actively collaborate and network with other service providers to enhance choice and optimise outcomes for families.
- Provide a range of support for Early Childhood Professionals and the community at large to foster meaningful inclusion of children across all settings.