NDIS and Fee for Service
NDIS (National Disability Insurance Program):
Horizon is a registered provider for NDIS services. Our team (including consortium members) provide a range of therapy services – educator, speech pathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy – and aim to work in a transdisciplinary team. Horizon works collaboratively with the local therapy services of CK Therapy and Kidspeak. Horizon provides service agreements to families which can include Horizon services and/or CK therapy and/or Kidspeak services. Under NDIS services are provided to children 0-18 years.
Cost of services: $175 per hour for Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy; $150 per hour for Key worker/Educator services. (Price rise effective from August 20, 2018)
Therapists Working within Horizon Team:
- Educators /Key Workers – Pip Ash, Krista Hyslop, Gaylene Barry and Annette Steel
- Occupational Therapy – Mikaela Fletcher
- Physiotherapist – Rachel Wood
- CK (Country Kids) Therapy – Speech Pathologist (Bronwyn Laurie) – P: 0418581679
- KidSpeak – Speech Pathologist (Penny Clunas) -P: 0431873248
Fee For Service:
Families can access the above services in a fee for service model. Accounts will be provided directly to families instead of claimed through funding.